Hybrid Vehicle Training Courses are professional courses in which students are taught dynamics, charging, battery assembling, and designing engines. These courses also include the interior and exterior spacing of hybrid electric vehicles. This is one of the most demanded courses in the engineering sector where students can specialise in multiple fields such as designing, CAE, CFD, FEA design, etc. For pursuing this course, the candidate must pursue a bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines such as B.Tech or manufacturing, etc.
In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Courses In Chennai, professionals are well introduced to different aspects of basics and advanced aspects of electric vehicles, batteries, dynamics, and charging motors too. This course covers a combination of electric propulsion systems, also known as hybrid vehicle drivetrain with ICE. These courses provide comprehensive and immersive training experiences to students to make them proficient and productive. The hybrid electric vehicle course covers a broad area of subjects in electric vehicles, designing, etc.
There is no formal entry requirement for entry into hybrid and electric vehicle courses. To availing this course, one must have experience with vehicle electrics and engine systems. Individuals must pursue this course, one must do B.Tech course. An engineering degree is highly recommended for this course.
For attaining accreditation, one must be required to complete certain practical and knowledge-based assessments, which include: successfully.
- Hybrid & Electric safety
- Operation principles, series, and parallel
- Motor assisted system, extended range hybrid
- Electric vehicle operation
- Servicing and maintenance
What are the learning objectives of the hybrid vehicle course?
After availing of this course, students will be able to explore the below learning objectives:
- Define and analyse fundamental electrochemistry of battery and performance requirements for HEV, PHEV, and fully electric vehicle applications.
- Estimate the size of the cell for meeting a specific requirement
- Create a list of materials used in any type of automotive battery.
- Compute temperature response of battery cell and pack assemblies for a simple model
- Describe all the functions performed by the battery management system.
- Apply various operations, and compare and contrast the industry and regulatory standards for a hybrid vehicle.
- Identify how to define key vehicle system requirements and select size system components that best meet the requirements.
Who should attend the hybrid electric vehicle course?
Individuals with a basic understanding of hybrid and electric vehicles who are interested in increasing their knowledge and have an understanding of hybrid vehicle system applications, which include mechanical and electrical application engineers, design engineers, project managers, etc., who are working with transitioning to hybrid-electric power development.
Hybrid and electric vehicle course is beneficial for students who are looking for an introduction to both types of vehicles. The course provides an overview of the purpose of hybrid technology and this emphasis on safe operating practices when servicing both hybrid and non-hybrid systems. This course covers aspects that include corresponding laboratory exercises. This course describes all the fundamentals of operation, diagnosis, and repair of electric and hybrid vehicles.